1. What is a cookie and/or a tracker?
You are informed that, during your visits to this site, cookies and other tracers may be installed or used to access information contained on your terminal equipment.
The term "cookies" covers several technologies such as
- http cookies,
- flash" cookies,
- Unique terminal fingerprint
- Web beacons,
- any other identifier generated by a software or an operating system (MAC address, serial number, unique terminal identifier (UTI), etc.).
A cookie is a small text file downloaded to your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit a website.
There are two types of cookies: first party cookies: deposited by " COFIDIS " and third party cookies deposited by third party companies.
Invisible pixels are fragments of code. They take the form of a tiny graphic image, invisible to the Internet user, on an Internet page or in an e-mail.
They can recognize certain types of information and in particular when a Pixel is used in an email, the time and date of the consultation of the email. When placed on a web page, it can also provide a description of the page on which it is placed.
Unique device fingerprints allow a user to be uniquely identified on a website or mobile application. They are calculated from the technical characteristics of his browser.
Subject to the choices that you have expressed and that you can modify at any time, different types of cookies may be deposited:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the use of the site and your navigation
These cookies are required for the basic operation of the site and allow you to use the site and access your secure customer area. They allow you to personalize your user interface and ensure the security of the authentication mechanism.
These cookies are essential to your navigation. You can set them via your browser, but this may prevent access to certain services or degrade your user experience
- Cookies for audience measurement
- Audience measurement cookies are necessary for the operation of the site:
These cookies allow only to produce anonymously statistics, volumes of attendance and use of the various elements of our site (content visited, path ...) to improve the ergonomics, performance and interest of our site as well as to facilitate your navigation by organizing the content and detecting navigation problems. They are strictly limited to measuring the audience on the site for the exclusive account of COFIDIS. They do not give rise to cross-checking with other processes, are not transmitted to third parties and do not allow for the global tracking of your navigation. These cookies are not subject to your consent.
- Cookies for audience measurement subject to consent
These cookies allow us to establish audience tracking, global tracking of your browsing in order to identify possible malfunctions of the site, improvements to be made and to measure the performance of our marketing campaigns.
- Sharing on social networks
Our website contains sharing buttons to social networks that allow you to share our content on these social networks. When you use these sharing buttons, a link is made to the servers of these social networks and a third-party cookie is installed after collecting your consent. If you are connected to the social network while browsing our site, the sharing buttons allow you to link the content you consult to your user account.
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes for which they may use the information they collect through these sharing buttons.
- Video viewing and sharing cookies
The purpose of the cookies deposited via video sharing services is to allow you to view a video from the visited site. These cookies are subject to consent because the data collected is used by third parties for their own purposes.
3. Cookies issued by third parties
The issuance and use of third-party cookies are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties.
GOOGLE - AUDIENCE - https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr
FACEBOOK - SOCIAL MEDIA - https://fr-fr.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
TWITTER - SOCIAL NETWORKS - https://help.twitter.com/fr/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
Our site may also contain sharing elements from third parties (social network application buttons) that allow you to share content via social networks (buttons "share", "like", "tweet" ...).
If you interact with these buttons, the corresponding information is transmitted to the social network concerned and published on your profile. Moreover, when you visit a page of our site on which one of these application buttons appears, the social network concerned can associate this visualization with your profile, even if you are not connected to this network.
- LinkedIn : https://fr.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Twitter : https://help.twitter.com/fr/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Facebook :https://fr-fr.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Instagram : https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
4. What data is collected via cookies
The information collected may include your IP address, information about the contents of your hardware to access certain features, unique hardware identification number and type of hardware, domain, browser type and language, operating system and settings, time and time zone, previously visited sites, information and actions on our site such as click-through behavior, pages and topics viewed.
5. Data retention periods
We retain your choices regarding the placement of cookies for 6 months.
The lifetime of our cookies is 13 months maximum.
The information collected via audience measurement cookies is kept for 25 months.
6. How to set up your choices?
On your first visit to our site or after an absence of 6 months, you will be asked to accept or refuse the use of certain cookies.
You can change your settings at any time by clicking on the "Change your cookie preferences" link below and at the bottom of every page on the site.
You can object to the deposit of cookies by third parties via the links in paragraph 3.
You can delete cookies from your computer, phone or other device at any time by following the instructions below:
- In Google Chrome, you can find the procedure at the following address: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- In Mozilla Firefox, you can find the procedure at: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- On Internet Explorer, you will find the procedure at the following address: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- On Safari, you will find the procedure at the following address: http://safari.helpmax.net/fr/securite-et-confidentialite/gestion-des-cookies
However, if you delete your cookies, you may also delete the settings of your choices. You will then have to make them again.
Document version: (March 2021)